Senior Safety Supervisor, Superintendent or nominated persons
Shall understand and comply with the relevant company Quality, Environmental and OHS policies, procedures and work instructions.
- All induction records, training, authorisations and competencies to be electronically uploaded to the <INSERT COMPANY NAME> electronic filing system with all hard copies filed in the individuals files of the personnel.
- Safety team meeting minutes to be forwarded in PDF to appropriate persons everyWednesday provided by the Safety Supervisor.
- Weekly health, safety and environmental Report to be complied every week and distribution to the Company Safety Manager, Project Director and ProjectManager.
- All new JSA’s (Job Safety Analysis) and permits are to be provided to the SafetyAdministrator by the Safety Supervisor and uploaded on the intranet as soon as possible using the correct acronym and a copy filed in the appropriate folder and register.
- All incident reports are to be provided to the Safety Administrator from the SafetySupervisor and uploaded to the appropriate folder on the intranet and hard copy in the safety files. Please liaise with Safety Supervisor to ensure notification and reports have been sent to the Senior Safety Supervisor, SafetyManager and all other appropriate persons.
- TheSafety Administrator must familiarise himself or herself with the <INSERT COMPANY NAME> Safety & Health Plan to ensure compliance is constantly monitored.
- Liaise with Safety Supervisor to ensure all the appropriate signage, notifications,TMP’s (Traffic Management Plans) and relevant policies are on display in all lunch rooms and office areas.
- Maintain and monitor the <INSERT COMPANY NAME> intranet safety files and folders to ensure they are up to date and all necessary timeframes for inspections and testing are implemented through communicating with the Site Safety Supervisoron a day to day basis.
- Ensure that all Safety Observations and Area/Site Inspections are copied, filed and sent to the client in a timely fashion.
- Support the Project Manager and project team when required in project administration including mobilisation requirements, HR support, general administration and training.
- Formal qualifications in health and safety
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong administration skills and high level of computer literacy
- High attention to detail
- Experience working on construction projects